about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Saturday 12 April 2014

Crafty Fox Talks


as my business has grown I get more and more emails and messages asking me questions about every single aspect of starting up and running your own business. I try to reply as much as possible, but it's hard when time is very limited! it got me thinking about ways I could share some of the things I've learnt along the way with others who are going on the same journey as me business-wise. so when Sinead from Crafty Fox emailed me asking if I'd like to be part of their next Crafty Fox talk, I immediately jumped at the chance.


 the event is titled 'The Nuts and Bolts of Creative Business' so will cover a range of topics from taxes, to pricing, to staying motivated! I will be sharing a little about the journey that got me to where I am today, and some of the things I've learnt along the way. also speaking at the event will be Caroline Rowland, founder of the oh so awesome 91 magazine, and Emma Jones, founder of Enterprise Nation.


if you'd like to come along you can book your ticket right here - there are limited places left and these talks always sell out fast. I am also looking into doing further, more in depth talks on setting up and running a creative business, as well as offering one to one mentoring where I can answer specific questions you may have about any area, as well as providing a personalised critique. would you be interested in this at all? if you're based in London I'd be happy to meet over coffee, with sessions being a minimum of one and a half hours long. if you're outside of London I can arrange Skype meetings to discuss - the minimum for these would be one hour. if you'd like any more information you can email me at ladybirdlikes@hotmail.co.uk - I will also be blogging about this in the near future so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo