about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Thursday 17 April 2014

west elm workshop


do you like making stuff? do you live in or near London? then why not pop in to my drop in workshop at West Elm on Saturday 10th May?! for one afternoon only you can come along and for the tiny sum of £4 you can create your own wooden beaded necklace just in time for Spring!


 between 12pm and 4pm I will be hosting a painted wooden bead workshop, where you can come along, pay just £4, and choose from a selection of different size and shape wooden beads to decorate and turn into your very own necklace!




 West Elm, in case you don't already know, is a super cool interiors store on Tottenham Court Road - I was part of an Etsy pop up shop there last month, and the shop has such a lovely vibe, it's really bright, and the staff are awesome! so make sure to pop the date in your diary and come by and say hi and make a necklace while you're at it!


When: Saturday 10th May 2014
Where: West Elm, 209 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 7PN
Time: 12pm - 4pm
What: come and paint wooden beads and thread them into a necklace
Cost: only £4 per person (includes five beads, paint, chain/cord for the necklace, and jewellery findings)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo