about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Thursday 21 August 2014

GOODIE BOXES

 Following on from the enormous popularity of our previous goodie boxes (the last batch sold out in just 45 minutes!) I'm delighted to announce that tonight we have not one, but TWO different goodie boxes up for grabs! Each goodie box is just £20, but contains goodies worth approx £50, and we have 25 of each style available. Available to buy right now in our Etsy shop!

The first is a mix of some items I absolutely love - a happy toast brooch (produced in collaboration with Charlotte Mei), a notebook featuring one of my custom vinyl decals, a tassel necklace, a heart shaped acrylic sign, and a set of flat notecards!


 The second goodie box is themed around our new 'kitsch' collection - containing DIY kits to make your own garland and paper doll, retro pins, a print, one of our new kitsch necklaces (which aren't available to purchase yet), a pocket mirror, and a keyring!


Lots of the items in our goodie boxes are exclusive, so you won't be able to buy them separately! Grab one quickly before they sell out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo