about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Tuesday 19 August 2014

MOON COLLAR CLIPS ON DOCTOR WHO


 It's no secret that I'm a bit of a nerd, especially when it comes to sci-fi stuff, so when, many many months ago, I received an order from the Dr Who costume department at the BBC for my moon collar clips, I got a little bit over excited! But time passed and I almost forgot about it, until the new series launch date was announced. Since then I've had nervous butterflies in my tummy waiting to see if they used my collar clips at all. My boyfriend has been tirelessly scouting online for images from the new series to see if he can spot my collar clips, but we hadn't had any luck until TODAY!

The BBC Doctor Who official website released some promotional stills from the first episode of the new series (called Deep Breath which airs on Saturday!) and there is Clara Oswald (the Doctor's companion for the new series) wearing my blue moon collar clips!


Thank you to everyone who has already congratulated me over on Instagram and Facebook - this is a very, very proud moment for me! The images have already been used in the Radio Times (I'm off out to track down a copy) and lots of Doctor Who fans have already purchased their collar clips! A very exciting day in a very crazy week!

16 comments:

  1. That's awesome Zoe. I would be so chuffed too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Congratulations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that is AMAZING!! Congrats =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Zoe! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fantastic! Huge congrats! Can't wait to watch and squeel as I see your design on the tv!! Woop woop!
    Jo | adventuresandteaparties.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so great, congrats. I love Doctor Who, I will be watching and pointing it out to my friends!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is amazing! I'm so happy for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally awesome! Well done to you! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i was just looking for a pair of these as i just saw the image of clara on the dw page and was thinking how adorable they were! how amazing, i'm so happy for you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. :O congratulations!!!! i'm so excited for this weekend when doctor who returns!!!!! oxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! They're perfect for doctor who

    Alex | http://velvet-tidesxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely fabulous. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo