about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Sunday 24 January 2016

Etsy Resolutions


One of the things I love most about Etsy is the scope to constantly learn, and grow, and build up your business with them. And this year is no different - tomorrow (Monday 25th January) Etsy are launching Etsy Resolutions; a FREE four-week programme led by top-selling Etsy shop owners and mentors. It is primarily aimed at helping anyone who has been wanting to open their own shop on Etsy, but isn't sure how to go about it. However it would also be beneficial to people who already have an an Etsy shop but feel they need some help to take it to the next level.


The Etsy Resolutions programme will cover everything from photography, to marketing, to tips for getting found by potential customers. Although it is set up with weekly sessions, you can tackle the programme in your own time, to ensure you get the most from it. There is even a Facebook group where you will be able to connect with others who are facing the same challenges as you, and share tips and offer support to one another.

So make sure to sign up for the Etsy Resolution programme right now, and check back each week to get the latest lesson and updates. If you do set up a new Etsy shop then be sure to let me know so I can check it out - I always love finding new sellers!

3 comments:

  1. Hi dear, what amazing post you have here and I love your blog layout as well. Would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back. Thank you.

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo